WE PROTECT YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME!
What’s Better Than Complete Peace of Mind?
24/7 On Mountain Support
24/7 call support for all guests staying in the unit (our staff is located on mountain) and is within 15 minutes of any unit on the hill.
If a call is taken the owner will receive a report of the question asked and will further be informed on how the issue was resolved.
Management and organization of service calls if necessary, through our partners with a carpenter, plumber, electrician, and handyman.
These specialists are part of our team and committed to being on call for our clients.
During (Christmas, New Years and President’s day) evening walk by’s will be made to ensure house rules are being meet (if requested by owner)We offer 24/7 on mountain support to give you peace of mind and provide your guests with the help they need when they need it.
Insurance Walk Throughs
Walk through checks will take place once a week (4 times a month) when the unit is not being occupied (unless otherwise requested by the owner) and will be recorded on a file accessible by the owner. If any abnormalities are found the owner will be contacted immediately.
The check includes the following:
1) Washer and Dryer lines are checked for leaks.
2) A check to see that all TV/Stereo/lamps/lights are off.
3) Hot water tank is on and working.
4) Insure the heating system is functioning properly.
5) Report any unusual odors (burnt, damp, rotten eggs etc.)
6) Check the breaker panel(s) for tripped breakers.
7) Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors are not beeping.
8) Keyless entry is functioning.
9) Insure thermostats throughout the unit are set to 15 degrees in summer and 20
degrees in winter (depending on unit).
10) Propane supply is shut off for the barbecue.
11) Insure all windows and doors are properly closed and locked.
12) Fireplace pilot light is on.
13) Toilet, faucets, sinks, tubs and showers not leaking.
14) Kitchen appliances are off and not leaking.
15) Report any wet carpet areas and check in floor radiant heat.
16) Report any visual and/or structural damages.
17) Report any ceiling leaks.
18) Hot tub lid in place and locked.
19) Walk around house – report any visual and/or structural damage to roof and/or sidings.
* Please let us know if you would like us to check additional items.
*We provide completed checklists that note any abnormalities after each walk through. This check list is kept on file to be accessed by the owner at any time and can be used for insurance purposes if necessary.